I try to keep a steady supply of signed copies at two NYC stores, which both ship worldwide. Call to make sure they have a signed copy. (If neither do, email me.):
- Barnes & Noble at Union Square: 212-253-0810.
- The Strand (contact or Columbine at their site). Note: I love supporting indie bookstores, and The Strand used to be great about carrying my book and helping me keep signed copies, but since a staff change last year, it's problematic. The B&N above is usually a much better bet. They have been great.
There are two paperback editions: 1) The US publisher, TWELVE, and 2) the UK publisher, OLD STREET. Only the TWELVE paperback has the new material added March 2010.
- The Strand (ships worldwide): Contact Info or Columbine info
- Japanese—Released fall 2010. Link coming soon.
- Korean—In translation now. To be released in 2011.