1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Tried some extremely crazy things in Europa park in Germany (had enormous happines back then, i want to go again so bad!) and i travelled like crazy throught the whole year to other countries.
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
About the New Yeras resolutions, i dont have a lot of them, i have only two, one is in progress alredy and other one is on hold.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yea, some of my relatives.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Switzerland, Germany, Slovenia, Montenegro, Croatia, Serbia, Greece and Italy.
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
I only have one wish and thats to find someone for me.
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July, because from that month i started to travel throught Europe and i never done that before.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Well i can say that i have finished with my second year of studies and i have traveled a lot, those are the bigest for me this year.
9. What was your biggest failure?
To find a true love.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I have suffered only illness, didnt have any injuries.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My black winter coat. I have bought more expencive stuff than the coat but it was my big wish to have it.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
No ones, im listening what other say but let it go if those people dont mean much to me, its different with someone who i like and care for.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Ill be honest, this year i spent most my money to clothing, perfumes and for a watch. I dont regret because it was about time to renew my waredrobe, im happy and i dont regret a SINGLE penny.
15.What made you really really really excited?
Knowing that im gona travel throw Europe for a half year.
16.What song will forever remind you of 2012?
Skyfall from Adele and the Euphoria from Loreen, i even know have the chills.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier.
b) thinner or fatter? thinner and im happy and proud on my self.
c) richer or poorer? the same
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Hmm i think only that i founded a way to get more money for the things i wanted and that i was more active in searching for someone special in my life. I must admit im a bit lazy in that matter.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Sitting in front of the computer, thats maybe my future job but i m working on moving from computer as longer as i can throught the day.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With family only.
21. How will you be spending New Year's?
I want to spend a New Year with friends and family from other country this year like i did it last year, i liked it a lot.
22. Did you fall in love in 2012?
23. How many one-night stands?
This year blank page, none.
24. What were your favorite TV programs?
I like to watch everything that has to do with history of WWII, with cooking (but proffesional cooking, i dont like to watch amateurs), travel tv programs and restauration ones...
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I dont hate anyone but in 2012 i found that some people werent like i thought they are, totally on dislake page for me.
26. What was the best book you read?
In 2012 it was I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak, and my favourite book of all time for now is Book Thief by Markus Zusak, i love that writer soo much.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows part 2, Sherloc Holmes (games of shadows - masterpiece for me).
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I really need to say it again, finding someone on who i would fall in love to.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Open minded to the limit.
34. What kept you sane?
Asian green tea and Sake
Im soo glad i finally tried it.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Eva Longeria, i still do.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
I still miss Heath Ledgar, he just died too soon.
38. Who was the best new person(s) you met?
3 new friends, all female and im really happy that i met them, i love them a lot.
38. Side question...who would I like to get to know better?
My self offcourse.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012:
That life is passing too fast, do your best to enjoy it max. Put a smile on your face, chin up and move on.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year (any song from any year):
"Euphoria" and "Happines"