Can't believe I never answered the original survey on page 1 of this thread, so here's my list--six years later.
(Did I mention "procrastination" under the Bad Habits section?)
1) Your name: Dean aka Dback
2) Age: 45
3) Zodiac: Sagittarius
4) Siblings: 2 younger sisters
5) Favorite author: Mark Twain
6) Fav. type of music: Pop music
7) Scariest thing I've ever done: Spent a year overseas in Japan in high school without speaking the language or really knowing anything about it
Fav cartoon: Old Bugs Bunny reruns
9) Fav. singer: Probably Springsteen or Streisand, based on # of their CDs I own
10) Fav. TV Shows: “Community” “Parks and Recreation” “The Soup” “Shameless” “Once Upon A Time” “Glee” “Raising Hope” “Modern Family” “Suburgatory” “The Middle” “Happy Endings” “The Office” “The View”
11) Favorite movie: "Brokeback Mountain" or “E.T.” or “Psycho” or “Harold and Maude”
12) Worst phobia: Spiders
13) Fav. class in school: Language Arts
14) Are you ticklish? Where?: Bottoms of the feet
15) Do I like to cook/bake: Yes, and I can do mean mac and cheese (baked from scratch), split pea soup, brownies, chicken, lasagna, and other yummies.
16) Fav. current song: "Teenage Dream” by the Warblers
17) Fav. Song, oldie: “Time Heals Everything” by Bernadette Peters
18) Dream in B/W or color: Color
19) More friends now or then: Then
20) Purposely embarrassed someone: Yes, back before my “Stop, don’t do that” instincts kicked in. (I probably should’ve been tested years ago for impulse control, or lack thereof.)
21) Bad habit: Procrastination (which is why I’m writing this in my robe at 10:45 AM…)
22) Hidden stash of adult material: Yes indeedy
23) Best Halloween costume: Jack and the Beanstalk—WITH BEANSTALK
24) Favorite Magazine: Entertainment Weekly
25) Favorite smells: Coffee, popcorn, warm bread, brownies, my partner’s hair
26) Favorite sounds: Laughter, the voices of people I love
27) Worst feeling in the world: Like you’ve accomplished nothing & it’s all meaningless
28) 1st thing you think of when I wake up: GOD I need regular employment
29) Favorite color: Anything cool—green, blue or purple. For some reason I don’t wear bright warm colors (red, yellow, orange).
30) Future child's names & why, male or female: Girl: Samantha Juliet, Veronica Kathleen (so I can have daughters who, if they want, can go by “Sam” and “Ronnie”); Boys: Anthony Valentine, Henry Ethan, Nicholas Patrick, and Harrison James.
31) Important thing in life: If you ain’t got health and love, you’ve got nothing.
32) Favorite foods: See favorite smells, and marry to appropriate food. Also fried chicken.
33) Storms; cool or scary? Cool
34) First car: 1969 tomato-red Beetle.
35) 1 person I would want to meet-dead or alive: I’d like to see my Mom again.
36) My dream job: Well-paid writer.
37) Ever been in love: Several times, but I think only 2 were The Big Ones of my life.
38) Glass 1/2 empty or full: Half full
39) Favorite sport to watch: Football (DUCKS WON ROSE BOWL!)
40) Tell an embarrassing story about myself: Decided to surprise partner when he was off at laundry room, and apartment doorbell rang (he must have hands full, right?). Answered door with nothing but a strategically-placed fedora…and there was a Girl Scout on the porch, giving me a somewhat shocked look. Screeched, slammed door, threw on 10 pounds of clothes, re-opened door and apologized, and bought every single box of cookies she had with her. Partner returned from laundry room several minutes later to find me sitting dazed at table, wearing bizarre mismatched outfit next to a PILE of cookie boxes. (I do not exaggerate, this actually happened.)