Many of you have complained about the changes to Photobucket, that it is more difficult to use now, and the "view all" function is gone.
Well Linda (KillersMom) discovered a way to use a "view all" function on Photobucket now.
The explanation may seem a bit lengthy, but when you do it, it is really not as bad as it seems.
1. Open your photobucket account.
2. Select the "library" you want to view.
3. When the library opens, at the top left of the pictures you will see "Organize" which is set to "off". Use your mouse to slide it to "on".
4. When you slide it to "on", a dark gray bar will appear at the bottom of the screen with the options "delete', 'move', 'tag', 'create a story' and 'link' listed.
It is at this point that all the images in this album/library are listed and can be scrolled through.
5. Find the picture that you want, and left click on it once. A blue outline will appear around the image.
6. When the outline is around the image, click 'link' on the dark gray bar. A window with the links to use will appear.
7. Left click the image code, and it will be copied, and can be pasted here now.
8. Click 'done' in the links window, it will disappear, and you can go to the next picture, and start again at #5.